Texas Pride Disposal
Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
District Trash & Recycling Information (PDF)
Trash Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Trash Service
- Collection every Monday and Thursday. Please have waste curbside by 6:30 AM.
- Waste should be placed in cart, personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Waste should be placed curbside.
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside next to cart. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Bulk Trash Collection
- Texas Pride Disposal will collect two heavy trash/bulk items per service day. Items include furniture, appliances, carpeting (tied and bundled), fencing (nails removed, tied and bundled under 4′ in length), and other items not disposed of regularly. Refrigerators must have Freon drained prior to pick-up. Items should be curbside.
- The following items cannot be collected: dirt, rocks, brick, concrete, liquid paints, fuels, oils, tires, pesticides, fertilizer, and batteries.
- Hazardous waste disposal is not the responsibility of Texas Pride Disposal. Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) includes ordinary products such as paints, stains and varnishes, cleaners, polishes, automotive lubricants and coolants, pesticides and fertilizers. Even certain electronics such as televisions and computer monitors contain hazardous components. Items that have the words “warning”, “danger”, “toxic”, “corrosive”, “irritant”, “flammable” or “caution” on their labels are considered household hazardous waste. For HHW disposal, the homeowner can drive to the Harris County drop-off location at 6900 Hahl Road, Houston, Texas 77040. This location is only 5 miles from our community. HHW collection services are free to residents of Harris County. For more information visit the Harris County Household Hazardous Waste website: https://www.eng.hctx.net/
Consultants/Household- Hazardous/Household-Hazardous- Waste
Recycling Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Recycling Service
- Collection every Monday. Have your recyclables ready by 6:30 AM.
- Place all your recyclables LOOSE in the cart provided by Texas Pride Disposal. Overflow material may be placed in old recycling bins, bags, boxes, or containers clearly labeled RECYCLE. Additional recycling carts can be purchased from Texas the Water District for$75.00. Recycle stickers for personal containers can be purchased for $5.00.
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will occur on the Thursday following the holiday.
Texas Pride Disposal reserves the right to add, delete or change holidays; and will notify residents of any such alteration to the holidays at least thirty (30) days in advance. Current holidays are:
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day