At our website you will find links to learn more about Harris County MUD 341, how to pay your water bill, the trash service schedule, useful information including hurricane preparedness and even how to contact the MUD Board of Directors. As part of our enhanced communication initiative, we have added email as well as text notifications for service updates. Please provide your preferred phone number and email address at the link shown on this page. If you have already given us your phone number, then just add your email address.
Here at Harris County MUD 341, our mission is to provide you clean water, reliable sewer service, cost effective trash service and storm water drainage. Our customers include all Lakes on Eldridge homeowners, Kirk Elementary, and all the businesses on the corner of Eldridge and Tanner. Here are some fun facts about MUD 341:
- MUD 341 purchases most of the water it provides to customers from the West Harris County Regional Water Authority. This water is treated surface water from Lake Houston that is delivered to MUD 341 through a series of pipelines.
- To supplement the treated surface water supplied by WHCRWA, MUD 341 also owns and operates its own groundwater production facilities, including a water plant to ensure effective water treatment. Our water plant has back up power generation and 3 large water tanks to ensure water delivery even in emergencies.
- MUD 341 water and sewer facilities are on the same priority level as hospitals for restoration of electric service in the event of a disaster.
- MUD 341 maintains over 31 miles of water, sewer and storm water pipe ranging in size from 4” to 66” in diameter.
- Every week MUD 341picks up 20.5 TONS of trash and 3 TONS of recycling.
- MUD 341 has 288 inlets for storm water, 640 manholes and 90 fire hydrants.
- MUD 341 owns capacity in a local sewage treatment facility that can meet all our needs with capacity to spare.
- MUD 341 owns the 9 lakes in Lakes on Eldridge which exist to provide storm water detention.
All of us tend to take running water, sewer service, storm water drainage and trash collection for granted, but it takes a dedicated team to make that reliability happen. We as your Board of Directors are proud to lead that effort. We hope you enjoy our new website.